POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Poser --> Moray : Re: Poser --> Moray Server Time
8 Jul 2024 07:51:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poser --> Moray
From: anoop
Date: 22 Sep 2001 21:13:10
Message: <3bad3726@news.povray.org>
Hi David,

Thought this might interest you:
From: "FlyerX" <fly### [at] excitecom>
Newsgroups: povray.unofficial.patches
Subject: Poser to POVRay/Moray converter available again
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 12:30:31 -0500

Hello,

I created a program that converts Poser 4 object files into
POV-Ray/Moray
files. It can transfer most material properties.

It is for windows only.

I made this converter a few months back and I hosted it on Geocities
until
they decided to kill my page. I found a new server and the file is at

http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayinstall.zip

and if you want to read the manual before downloading the file it is
at

http://people.tamu.edu/~sfg2113/poserayhelp.htm

I don't use Poser, sorry (And, right now, not even Moray :). Though I
expect to be using it in a few months when the new version of 3dWin
comes out)

Regards,
-Anoop